Analytics Company Recognized Five Times in Just Two Months for Growth, Customer Satisfaction and Impact on the Market
Alteryx, has been honored with numerous industry awards on a local, national and global scale. These recognitions help round out what is already a pivotal year for Alteryx, and continues to build momentum within the competitive data analytics space.
Many third-party organizations have recently honored Alteryx for company growth, customer satisfaction and impact on the industry and community, including:
- Gartner named Alteryx the Gold winner in its first-ever Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice Awards for Business Intelligence and Analytics, a rating of vendors by verified end-user professionals. Many users across a range of industries praised Alteryx as an intuitive end-to-end analytics platform that drives significant time savings and business results, and opens doors for advanced analytics.
- Drexel Lebow Analytics 50 honored two Alteryx customers, Southwest Airlines and Western Union, for their innovative use of analytics to solve business challenges. Southwest won for its use of advanced analytics in fuel consumption forecasting and improved accuracy by approximately 12% using Alteryx. Western Union uses advanced analytics to improve security management and risk mitigation, and saved hundreds of hours after switching to Alteryx.
- Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, included Alteryx as #392 on its list for 2017. Fast 500 award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2013 to 2016, and Alteryx grew 204% in that period.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets named Alteryx to its inaugural Top 20 AI All-Stars in Technology, which used a proprietary five-factor system to rank AI potential for public companies. Other organizations listed include Nvidia, Amazon, Alphabet, Facebook, Adobe, Salesforce and Yext.
- 2017 OCTANe High Tech Innovation Awards, which honors Orange County-based companies that have demonstrated exceptional leadership while developing new technological advancements in their respective industries, awarded Alteryx as the Best Community Engagement Company.
Earlier this year, Dean Stoecker, co-founder and CEO of Alteryx, also received the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2017 Award in Orange County, which recognizes entrepreneurs who excel in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.