Machine learning as an effective means to achieve artificial intelligence (AI) is no longer just hype, but an emerging reality.
This IDC anlaysis takes a closer look at the global AI landscape and how organizations are increasingly embracing AI to positively transform their business and stay ahead of the competition.
Key highlights are as below:
- 5-year CAGR*, 2016-2021 for AI in Asia Pacific is 73%
- Top 5 Projected AI Spending industries in 2021 include:
- Banking, financial services,and insurance US$12 Bil
- Manufacturing US$9.5 Bil
- Retail US$9.3 Bil
- Public sector US$8.9 Bil
- Healthcare US$5.3 Bil
- 67% of organizations globally have adopted or have firm plans to adopt AI in the next 5 years
- 53% of Asia Pacific countries are planning to adopt within 5 years
- 52% of organizations in Asia/Pacific agree AI will be critical for businesses to gain a competitive advantage
- 52% of organizations globally expect AI to significantly change fraud/risk/security management, while 55% expect AI to have an impact on customer service and support, now and within 2 years
For full IDC report, please refer to https://www.datarobot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/DataRobot-IDC-Infographic_FINAL_11.3.17.pdf?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=(organic)&utm_term=(not%20provided)