Join us for our face to face workshop to learn how self-service analytics empowers data analysts and other line of business users to prep, blend and analyse data to make faster, more informed decisions. Break free from using Excel and get answers from your data, fast.
- Escape Excel Hell - Working with data in Excel can be simple, but it can also be challenging and time-consuming, especially when working with multiple sources and formats of data. What's more, whenever your data changes, you have to repeat each step in the data prep and blending process all over again.
- Empowering the Data Analyst - See how analytics has evolved from brittle spreadsheets and complex coding to a more efficient way to prepare and blend data
- Applying Self-Service Analytics - Get an overview of how Alteryx works, and discover how data analysts can deliver deeper insights in hours, not weeks
- Hands-On Exercise: Self-Service Analytics - Learn how to create your first workflow to prep, blend and analyse data during this workshop.
Reserve Your Seat
Details of the workshop:
- Date: 11 June, 2021 (Friday)
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm (09:00am: Registration & Technical Support (if needed). 09:30am: Workshop Commences)
- Venue: The Wave
- Location: 8/F, Room 2, The Wave, 4 Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
- Max capacity: 20
- Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/EW9mNDh92UnY4JP87
- - Company Background
- - Introduction to Alteryx
- - Learn How to Build Your First Workflow
- - Hands-on Exercises
- - Q&A
Remarks: Please be advised that all attendees are required to measure their temperature prior entering the seminar room and must wear a mask throughout the workshop. If ones temperature is higher than 37.5 degrees Celsius, regardless of the presence of respiratory symptoms, should not be permitted into the seminar room. Drinking and eating inside the venue is not permitted. Attendees are required to fill out an online declaration form. Data files used during the workshop will be shared before the date of the workshop. The presentation deck and data files will be shared after the workshop. Please download/install Alteryx Designer and Alteryx Predictive Tools prior the event.
*Please note that Alteryx Designer is not supported on MacOS.
*The Alteryx Designer Trial version is only valid for 14 days. If you have already downloaded and used your trial, please let us know before the workshop and we'll make arrangements.
|Machine Requirements||OS Requirements||Chip||Processor||RAM||Disk Size|
|Minimum: 64-bit||Microsoft Windows 7 or later (64-bit)||Quad core (single chips)||2.5GHz or faster||8GB||500GB – 1TB|