Join us for our free live virtual hands-on webinar learn how self-service analytics platform empowers users that can effectively and efficiently tap into a code-free and easy-to-use platform to optimize business outcomes. Rapidly prepare, blend, conform and analyse data from any source, including flat files, databases, APIs and more in a single application. This enables you to automate your manual work, saving hours of work to minutes with repeatable and transparent workflows.
- Empowering the Data Analysts/Analytic/IT department - See how analytics has evolved from brittle spreadsheets and complex coding to a more effective and efficient ways to prepare and blend data
- Applying Self-Service Analytics - Get an overview of how Alteryx works, and discover how data analysts can deliver deeper insights in hours, not weeks
- Hands-On Exercise: Self-Service Analytics - Learn how to create your first workflow to prep, blend and analyse data during this weinar
- Repeatable & transparent workflows - Re-run (manual or automatic) workflows from multiple data sources that can repeat each step in data preparation, blending, and reporting whenever you need the latest result
Reserve Your Seat
Details of the webinar:
- Date: 14 January, 2022 (Friday) Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm HKT Meeting Link: Meeting details will be provided in the confirmation email
- - Company Background
- - Introduction to Alteryx
- - Learn How to Build Your First Workflow
- - Hands-on Exercises
- - Q&A
Key takeaways from attending the webinar
Remarks: Data files used during the webinar will be shared before the date of the webinar. The presentation deck and data files will be shared after the webinar. Please download/install Alteryx Designer and Alteryx Predictive Tools prior the webinar.
*Please note that Alteryx Designer is not supported on MacOS.
*The Alteryx Designer Trial version is only valid for one month. If you have already downloaded and used your trial, please let us know before the webinar and we'll make arrangements.
|Machine Requirements||OS Requirements||Chip||Processor||RAM||Disk Size|
|Minimum: 64-bit||Microsoft Windows 7 or later (64-bit)||Quad core (single chips)||2.5GHz or faster||8GB||500GB – 1TB|