Join us at our hands-on face-to-face workshop on Friday, 12 August 2022 at 9:30am to learn how self-service analytics platform empowers users that can effectively and efficiently tap into a code-free and easy-to-use platform to optimize business outcomes.
- Empowering the Data Analysts/Analytic/IT department - See how analytics has evolved from brittle spreadsheets and complex coding to a more effective and efficient ways to prepare and blend data
- Applying Self-Service Analytics - Get an overview of how Alteryx works, and discover how data analysts can deliver deeper insights in hours, not weeks
- Hands-On Exercise: Self-Service Analytics - Learn how to create your first workflow to prep, blend and analyse data during this workshop
- Repeatable & transparent workflows - Re-run (manual or automatic) workflows from multiple data sources that can repeat each step in data preparation, blending, and reporting whenever you need the latest result
Reserve Your Seat
Details of the workshop:
- Date: 12 August, 2022 (Friday)
- Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm HKT (09:00am: Registration & Technical Support (if needed). 09:30am: Workshop Commences)
- Venue: NCS Hong Kong
- Address: Conference Room 1, 21/F, 1063 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong (Tai Koo MTR Station Exit B)
- Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/zAYhPpkBk3mV8Tuq6
- Cost: Free
- - Company Background
- - Introduction to Alteryx
- - Learn How to Build Your First Workflow
- - Hands-on Exercises
- - Q&A
Key takeaways from attending the workshop
Remarks: All attendees are required to bring their own laptops. Please download and install Alteryx Designer and Alteryx Predictive Tools onto your laptop prior the workshop. Data files used for the hands-on session of building your first workflow will be shared prior the workshop.
*Please note that Alteryx Designer is not supported on MacOS.
*The Alteryx Designer Trial version is only valid for one month. If you have already downloaded and used your trial, please let us know before the workshop and we'll make arrangements.
|Machine Requirements||OS Requirements||Chip||Processor||RAM||Disk Size|
|Minimum: 64-bit||Microsoft Windows 7 or later (64-bit)||Quad core (single chips)||2.5GHz or faster||8GB||500GB – 1TB|