Join us for a Live Webinar:
Wednesday 13 April 2022
McLaren Racing may have been around for decades, but that doesn’t stop it from evolving. In fact, the team owes its longtime edge in part to always applying the latest in data science — from its formation to today.
Join McLaren’s top data expert for an inside look at how the team “souped up” its analytics — and how you can, too. In less than an hour, we’ll uncover:
- How to give even non-technical workers the power to make better decisions every day
- How to make every manufacturing and development phase more accurate, faster, and better
- Best practices to boost performance across a team — in any industry (or sport)
How can you accelerate analytics in your business? Save your seat and find out.
Reserve Your Seat
Andrew McHutchonSenior Manager of Data Science and Software McLaren Racing
David SweenorSr. Director, Product Marketing Alteryx
Details of the webinar:
- Date: 13 April, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Time: 12:30pm HKT
- Meeting Link: Meeting link will be provided upon registration
- Cost: Free
- - Company Background
- - Introduction to Alteryx
- - Learn How to Build Your First Workflow
- - Hands-on Exercises
- - Q&A
Key takeaways from attending the webinar
Remarks: All attendees are required to bring their own laptops. Please download and install Alteryx Designer and Alteryx Predictive Tools onto your laptop prior the webinar. Data files used for the hands-on session of building your first workflow will be shared prior the webinar.
*Please note that Alteryx Designer is not supported on MacOS.
*The Alteryx Designer Trial version is only valid for one month. If you have already downloaded and used your trial, please let us know before the webinar and we'll make arrangements.
|Machine Requirements||OS Requirements||Chip||Processor||RAM||Disk Size|
|Minimum: 64-bit||Microsoft Windows 7 or later (64-bit)||Quad core (single chips)||2.5GHz or faster||8GB||500GB – 1TB|