How to effortlessly replicate your data to cloud
According to Gartner Research, “businesses worldwide are experiencing 2022 to be a year of economic uncertainty, anxiety, and threat. They need the flexibility and scalability of cloud services to respond in real time to rapidly shifting and unpredictable conditions.” Are you up to the challenge or already experiencing the wave? See how Qlik Data Integration (QDI) can ease your data migration to the cloud.
- The concept and architecture of data replication
- How QDI works for you
- How peers in industry are already adopting data integration
- Data Replication from MSSQL to Snowflake
Reserve Your Seat
Details of the workshop:
- Date: 31 August, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Time: 14:30 - 15:30 HKT
- Cost: Free
- Zoom Link: Will be provided after registration
- - The concept and architecture of data replication
- - How QDI works for you
- - How peers in industry are already adopting data integration
- - Q&A
Key takeaways from attending the workshop
Remarks: All attendees are required to bring their own laptops. Please download and install Alteryx Designer and Alteryx Predictive Tools onto your laptop prior the workshop. Data files used for the hands-on session of building your first workflow will be shared prior the workshop.
*Please note that Alteryx Designer is not supported on MacOS.
*The Alteryx Designer Trial version is only valid for one month. If you have already downloaded and used your trial, please let us know before the workshop and we'll make arrangements.
|Machine Requirements||OS Requirements||Chip||Processor||RAM||Disk Size|
|Minimum: 64-bit||Microsoft Windows 7 or later (64-bit)||Quad core (single chips)||2.5GHz or faster||8GB||500GB – 1TB|