Join us for an hour long webinar, where you can roll up your sleeves so that you can see the power of self-service data discovery and visualizations firsthand. During this session you will learn how easy it is to:
- Access analytics anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Use drag-and-drop visualizations to reveal hidden insights
- Learn how smart search gives you ultimate flexibility
- Explore multiple data sources in a single app
- Create rich data storytelling to collaborate and share insights
Reserve Your Seat
Details of the webinar:
- Date: 19 March, 2020 (Thursday)
- Time: 10:00am – 11:00am
- Meeting Link: Webex Online Meeting details will be provided in the confirmation email
- Cost: Free.
- - Company Background
- - Introduction to Qlik Sense
- - Build Your First App - Data Modelling
- - Build Your First App - Visualization and Discovery
- - Additional Qlik Sense Features
- - Q&A
Remarks: Please open the webex link provided from the confirmation email to join the Qlik Sense Data Visualization Webinar. A copy of the presentation deck will be sent after the webinar.
*Please note that Qlik Sense Desktop is not supported on MacOS. However, you can still participate and access Qlik Sense using 'Qlik Sense Cloud' (which is functional through your web browser).
|Platforms||Processors (CPUs)||Memory||Disk Space|
|Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit version only)||Multi-core x64 compatible processors||A minimum of 8GB||5GB|
|Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit version only)|
|Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit version only)|