Please join us for a half-day, hands-on workshop where you can roll up your sleeves so that you can see the power of self-service data discovery and visualizations firsthand. During this session you will learn how easy it is to:
- Access analytics anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Use drag-and-drop visualizations to reveal hidden insights
- Learn how smart search gives you ultimate flexibility
- Explore multiple data sources in a single app
- Create rich data storytelling to collaborate and share insights
Please cancel my registration
Details of the workshop:
- Date: 15 October, 2019 (Tuesday)
- Time: 09:00am - 12:00pm (09:00am: Registration & Technical Support (if need). 09:30am: Workshop commences)
- Venue: Admiralty Conference Centre (ACC)
- Address: 1804, 18/F., Tower 1, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Admiralty. (MTR Exit A).
- Cost: Free.
- 09:00 - 09:30 - Registration / Technical Support / Breakfast
- 09:30 - 09:40 - Company Background
- 09:40 - 10:00 - Introduction to Qlik Sense
- 10:00 - 10:30 - Build Your First App - Data Modelling
- 10:30 - 10:45 - Break
- 10:45 - 11:30 - Build Your First App - Visualization and Discovery
- 11:30 - 11:45 - Additional Qlik Sense Features
- 11:45 - 12:00 - Q&A
Remarks: This is a 'hands-on' workshop, so please bring your laptop with Qlik Sense Desktop installed prior the workshop. This is on commercial purpose, please register together with your; Name, Company, Job Title, Phone number and Company Email.
*Please note that Qlik Sense Desktop is not supported on MacOS. However, you can still participate and access Qlik Sense using 'Qlik Sense Cloud' (which is functional through your web browser).