JOIN US FOR A LIVE WEBINAR:
Wednesday 29 April 2020
14:00 - 15:00 SGT
The pressure is high as a tax professional. Managing multiple deadlines that involves data from multiple stakeholders and sources are daily challenges. On average, tax professionals spent more than 50% of their time on collecting tax data and less than 30% on strategic tax analysis. Does this seem familiar to you?
Join us in the Small Automation for Tax webinar by PwC, Alteryx and TEI. We will be sharing how data automation and machine learning technologies can be applied to meet the demands of Tax functions while improving tax governance, preventing costly errors and saving professionals’ time.
- Be updated on leading digital tools that can drive efficiency and ROI for your organization
- Understand how digital tools can be applied by the tax function through tax use cases and demos
- Assess your organisation's potential to use digital tools as additional resources to support your tax challenges
- Tax use cases with self-service analytics platform
- Tax use cases demos for:
- Corporate Tax Compliance
- Transfer Pricing Cost Allocation
Ching Ne Tan
- is a Tax partner at PwC Singapore with over 25 years of experience in Singapore and Asia Pacific taxation. She supports clients in various industries on their tax compliance, tax advisory needs and Research & Development tax claims. She has also worked in multi-national companies as in-house Asia Pacific Tax director. In the landscape of increasing compliance responsibility, technology is the enabler that can help companies meet their increasing work demands and manage their risk. As part of her Digital Tax role, Ching Ne works with clients on technology strategy and automation of work processes.
- holds a Bachelor of Accountancy from Nanyang Technological University and is a Member of Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants and an Accredited Tax Advisor with the Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals.
- advises clients on digital strategies and solutions for tax function transformation, assists clients to review and enhance tax governance controls and drive business process automation through tools for data automation, visualisation, robotics process automation, artificial intelligence etc. She also provides digital upskilling training for finance and tax professionals.
- is an Accredited Tax Advisor with the Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals. She also holds a Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) and Technopreneurship Minor
Jie Hong Liao
- has more than 13 years of tax experience in Singapore and his experience includes working with clients to structure and implement transfer pricing arrangement, value chain transformation, assisting clients with their tax audits and assisting with clients to put in place appropriate transfer pricing documentation. A key focus of Jie Hong is to provide end-to-end support to companies looking to set-up regional or hub operations in Singapore, spanning from feasibility study to substance/operations planning and implementation support.
- is an Accredited Tax Practitioner with the Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals. He also holds a Master of Science in Technopreneurship and Innovation, and a Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Hons).
Jie Hong Liao
- is an accomplished sales professional with 18 years of experience in data analytics, cloud, and telecommunications. He has supported the digital transformation and self-service analytics journey of organizations ranging from SMEs and Fortune 100 companies to US and Singapore government agencies. His passion is driving digital transformation through new technology, upskilling employees, and helping organizations make data driven decisions through the use of analytics.
- holds a Bachelor of Business Administration for Western Washington University
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Tax Executive Institute
Ching Ne Tan
Partner, Digital Tax
Jie Hong Liao
Partner, Transfer Pricing
Senior Manager - Digital Tax
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: