Thursday 23 April 2020 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM SGT
All over the world women are rising up to take powerful leadership positions in analytics and share their learnings with the broader community to unite and drive change.
Join Alteryx Chief Customer Officer and regional ambassador for Women in Data Science (WiDS), Olivia Duane Adams and Lee Wan Sie, Director of AI and Data Innovation at Singapore’s Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) for a webinar as they talk about the global programs supporting diversity, how organizations have successfully drive digital transformation with a diverse team and upskilling the analytics team to empower analysts. Wan Sie will also share success stories from IMDA’s SG Women in Tech community.
- LEARN how organizations have successfully drive digital transformation with a diverse culture
- GAIN NEW PERSPECTIVES with success stories globally
- BE PART of the conversation and movement to support a more diverse and inclusive workplace and world for all
Join this amazing session with like-minded advocates on building the community of Women in Analytics! – invitation is extended to all (everyone needs to be a part to drive success)
Lee Wan Sie
- is the Director of AI and Data Innovation at IMDA. She works with industry and government partners to enable data-driven innovation in Singapore, in order to anchor Singapore as a trusted data hub. She is also responsible for driving AI governance and growing a trusted AI eco-system in Singapore.
- with extensive experience in technology use in the public sector – prior to her current role, she developed Singapore’s strategies for Digital Economy, Smart Nation and other national ICT plans, enabled tech experimentation and innovation as head of IDA Labs, and implemented digital government services.
- As a consultant, she also helped other governments around the world in their national digitalisation efforts. Wan Sie is part of IMDA’s SG Women in Tech community, working to encourage young women to take up a career in technology.
Olivia Duane Adams
- is the chief customer officer (CCO) and co-founder of Alteryx, and one of only a handful of female founders to take a technology company public, along with founding partners Dean Stoecker and Ned Harding. Libby’s vision and leadership in the creation of the world’s leading data science and analytics community is a key factor in the company’s 20+ year success.
- Under Libby’s leadership, the Alteryx Community has grown both on- and offline, serving as an incubator for the workforce of the future and empowering women in business via the Alteryx Women of Analytics initiative.