zero to snowflake webinar
Join us for a live virtual hands-on webinar where we will show you how to get your cloud-built data platform up and running to generate data-driven insights. We will also demonstrate some of the cool features in Snowflake such as zero-copy cloning, undrop, time travel and much more.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Navigate the Snowflake UI
- Load structured and semi-structured data
- Create a database and compute resources
- Run queries on loaded data
- Use cool features, including zero-copy cloning and time travel
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Data professionals – data engineers, data analysts, data managers, BI managers, data scientists, IT managers – and any interested in what is possible with cloud-built analytics
WHAT TO BRING:
- A Snowflake Self Service Account – Begin your 30-day trial
ABOUT SNOWFLAKE:Conventional data platforms and big data solutions struggle to deliver on their fundamental purpose: to enable any user to work with any data, without limits on scale, performance or flexibility. Whether you’re a data analyst, data scientist, data engineer, or any other business or technology professional, you’ll get more from your data with Snowflake. Snowflake Cloud Data Platform is designed with a patented new architecture to be the centerpiece for data pipelines, data warehousing, data lakes, data application development, and for building data exchanges to easily and securely share governed data.
Reserve Your Seat
Details of the webinar:
- Date: 7 August, 2020 (Friday)
- Time: 10:00am - 11:30am (HKT)
- Meeting Link: Webex Online Meeting details will be provided in the confirmation email
- - Company Background
- - Introduction to Snowflake
- - Virtual hands-on Snowflake – Data loading, tool connectivity, best practices, etc
- - Additional Snowflake features
- - Q&A
Remarks: All attendees are required to use their laptop. If you do not already have a trial account, please sign up for a free trial here.Please open the webex link provided from the confirmation email to to join the Zero to Snowflake Webinar. A copy of the presentation deck will be sent after the webinar.